[LIFESTYLE] Nature Reserve!

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be able to spend a few more days in Kent. Kent is such a different scene to London - particularly from where I live in London and not just in general. I don't really have the option of going out and experiencing nature, unless I'm going to somewhere like Hyde Park for the day or I'm taking a walk by the river. But everybody in London knows that the River Thames is as murky as it gets and you're lucky if you're able to catch a glimpse of it looking all shimmering and pretty on a nice bright day.


Well while I was in Kent, I was taken on a surprise trip to a truly stunning nature reserve in Wye. Now it might seem like nothing to some people, but I've never ever had the opportunity to see views like the ones I saw on that day. There were all these rolling green hills, draped in a gorgeous layer of golden light from the sun. It was just all so beautiful. And, it was peaceful too! When you live in London, you get so used to hearing noise all of the time, that you forget just how nice it is to be in complete silence.

Well, sitting on this hill that we had climbed and staring out at the gorgeous scenery in front of me was completely bliss. It was just so calming and perfect.



I think that every writer should have a pen and paper with them wherever they go and it's just a bit of a shame that I didn't have one then. It was the perfect place to write a page or two of anything creative that came to mind, but unfortunately I missed that opportunity. I also didn't manage to take many photos because my phone always likes to lag for ages and it just wasn't working properly!

Hopefully I'll get the chance to go back there again pretty soon and this time I'll try to make sure that I have everything I need with me!



Thank you for reading!