[LIFESTYLE] Writing for Browzer!!!

Hey Guys!

So with the start of a new academic year, I really want to begin throwing myself in to doing more of the things that I love. One of those things is obviously writing, as blogging is quite a big part of my life. I am an aspiring writer, whether that means that one day I'll have my own novels published or one day I'll be a consistent editor for some kind of magazine or website. Either way I really, really want to get my writing out there and the best way to do that is by practising as often as possible and by getting involved in as many writing opportunities as I can find.

It was recently brought to my attention that Browzer, a student orientated website for several universities including mine, were looking for writers. So I emailed them, was asked to send them links to my blog and soon enough I had been given my first brief for a post that they wanted me to write.

If you would like to check out that post, then you can do so by following the link below. It's a post about starting university as a second year and the things that, in retrospect, I would advise a first year to do during their time at university.




I am really excited about getting to write for Browzer as it's really fun and feels like a development in my writing career. If there are any other aspiring writers out there or even any film-related students or people with an interest in vlogging, then I would definitely recommend getting in contact with the website.

Hope you enjoy my article and thanks for reading!