Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them - Watch the Trailer HERE!

Okay so I haven't blogged in a very long time now, but the reveal of the Fantastic Beasts announcement trailer was MORE than enough to spur me into action.



I can't say that I've been waiting months for this to be released or anything, because I'm still very much undecided as to how I feel about this film even being made in the first place. As a massive Harry Potter fan, I feel connected to Rowling's world of magic through Harry Potter's journey. Without him there, I can't deny that the excitement to watch this just isn't fully there yet. 

The trailer was completely underwhelming! I wanted to see so much more, but I understand that we still have at least a year until the actual film is being released. The exciting lumos maxima at the beginning was great, but after that I just found myself feeling dissatisfied. 

I will most definitely go and watch this when it's released - there is no doubt about that. The idea of having all these magical creatures accidentally released is absolutely brilliant and I can tell that in terms of visual creation, it will be great. I'm just not sure that I will be able to fully connect with the story myself. I guess I'm just too rooted in the world of Harry Potter to feel open enough to anything else and the fact that it ended is still a very wounding matter for me. 

What are your thoughts on the trailer?